10 Things to do in Dundalk
- Go to the dogs at the Dundalk StadiumThis is a fantastic night out with lots of fun and craic to be had.- Click here for 2009 Race Fixtures
- Quad Biking for more details see www.irishcountryquads.com
- Hill Walking in the Cooley Mountains. - The Cooley Peninsula provides moderate hill walking in the Cooley Mountains and on Slieve Foy with breathtaking views of the Mourne Mountains and the North East Coast. A number of trails are available including the Tain trail which is marked along the way.
- Visit Carlingford & Carlingford Adventure Centre , the gem of the North East, only 30 minutes drive from the hotel. The scenery is stunning along the way and Carlingford itself is steeped in history with the added bonus of having some of the finest eateries of the East Coast of Ireland.
- Indulge in a game or two of Golf. County Louth is home to some of Ireland's finest Courses - Baltray and Seapoint. Other local Golf clubs include Dundalk Golf Club, Ardee Golf Club and Greenore Golf Club, Concra Golf Club.
- Enjoy an art exhibition or music recital at the Dundalk Town Hall.
- Horse Riding at Ravensdale
- Enjoy a day of leisure at the wonderful Felda Fitness Centre
- Shopping - Depending on the rate of exchange on the day you can choose to shop in Dundalk where two fantastic shopping centres, the Long Walk and the Marshes Shopping Centre have plenty of shops to keep you occupied or if you wish to travel north, Newry and its shops are only 20 minutes drive from the hotel.
- Bru Na Boinne , Co. Meath - is About 12km from Drogheda & Dundalk - its one of the worlds Most important Archaeological Landscapes , dominated by the spectuacular prehistoric passage tombs of Newgrange, Knowth & Dowth